Partners Patient Gateway will provide you with access to our child’s health record, access to our office staff and health information using your web browser.
We would like to invite you to participate. By enrolling you can reduce the time you spend on the phone with our office and help us respond more efficiently to your requests.
Patient Gateway features:
- Password-protection—offering secure access to messages and medical information
- Simple, pre-filled forms that streamline your requests for:
- Prescription renewals
- Appointments requests – *please continue to call for sick visit requests.
- Referral authorizations
- Registration updates
- Ability to view health information available in your child’s medical record ages birth–12, and limited access for both you and your teen ages 13–17
- Appointment information (past and upcoming)
- Medication and Allergy data
- Immunization history
- Conditions and procedures
- Lab results and letters
- Radiology Reports
- Able to print health forms – typically found under “letters”
- Clinician-approved health information in clear, everyday language
To sign up for your child or teenager, please click here to download the authorization form. Please print the form, fill it out, and bring the completed form with you on your visit. The patient representative (parent or guardian) must be present to be signed up.