Change of Insurance

If you change health insurance companies, it is your responsibility to notify us of this fact by sending us a copy of the front and back of your insurance card (or your child’s card if your company issued one to your child). Please print your child’s name and date of birth on the same paper with the copy of the card so that we correctly link your child with your insurance coverage.

Please be aware that some insurance companies issue cards which require you to fill out your social security number and sign the back of the card.

Please look at your card carefully before you send a copy to us to make sure that all the necessary information is there and that your name or child’s name is spelled correctly, and that your child’s date of birth, if it is on the card, is correct. If there are mistakes, please call your insurance company.